Wednesday 14 May 2008

The sweet goodbyesss and back to work

Ok now a lot of things happened between now and the time I left my home country.It been more than a year I have just realised.

Time flies!!!!!!!!!


During this time I did a lot of exciting things and yes that included going to far off places.

First trip was in dec 2006 to Egypt with a friend of mine .We spent about a fortnight in this wonderful country seeing and the magnificent things from the pyramids to Luxor temple.We went from north of Egypt right down to the south.

All this time I was just taking in the rich cultural experience of this country and its wonderful people but my friend was a guide book kinda guy where as I preferred to go with the flow .This sure did cause some problem (I should have known) but any way I did get to see some sides of him which even his close friends didn’t know about

For example he would just stop talking or being funny once he is hungry J.I don’t know if this was taught to him as a law of conversation of energy or may be it just had to do with him being a geek.

Some things that I was proud of doing in this trip was to successfully haggle for a taxi right in the middle of a busy street when everybody was honking at us,This was an experience as there were vehicles zooming past us and I didn’t care about it.My friend was virtually pissing in his pants watching me from the sidewalk !!!!!!! and no he would not haggle and was more than happy to pay the price the driver would specify .But me never If there are a few good things that I have learned from my middle class upbringing is spend your money where its worth .

A good trip overall and but I think it was just the beginning.

May 2007

A Start of my new job and what a day I chose to start, Half of the office floor was empty so not such a good start .But on the second day I did meet one of my collegues. Finally after about 3 days of being the only ghost seeing just checking hotmail and the latest news on bbc(my PC was not sorted out yet so 2 days of bliss)
I met most of my collegues who where and still are good people to work with.Apparently they were all out to attend some important fair far away for 2

No comments: