Thursday 29 May 2008

A new city a new life


All rite let me continue my story . Started working at this point of time i didnt have a place to stay,(some of the joys of moving and being single) so my kind friend let me stay in his which was nice because now i had time to do some house hunting.

Finding a house is not so easy as it seems actually .I posted that i needed a house in XXXXXXXXXXXXX in several sites.The replies that i got where amazing but in most houses that i visited.I noticed how different it looked from the original pics posted in the internet, Infact some where not even the same place.

Well finally after 10days i looked at this house with a nice but a talktive land lady which was really pretty and affordable.Yeh took it but i should have know,This lady was fussy clean to the core but stingy .Ok now lets not go into details but just to give u an idea these were the rules

I cant switch on the heating even when its cold at night becs she cant sleep with the heating on(yeh u get it its to reduce the bills).I was paying an all inclusive bill so all this was done to maxmise profits

Next i cant use the microwave for cooking !!!!!!!! yeh thats , but its supposed to be used to only to reheat stuff

She used to always inspect the kitchen after i cook so that it stay clean
Needless to say i left this place after a couple of months
So next blog about my new house

No comments: