Thursday 29 May 2008

The magic of 13

Is the combination of Friday and 13 aka 13th of friday really a dreadful day.
For me it was a bliss, but some of colleagues didn't think so and i think they are rite .

Let's look at the logic behind their reasoning .

  • A colleague who was suppose to pick me up never turned up and when i called him up he was already at the site !!!!!!!!!! he taught someone else was picking me up.
  • Came to my company where strangely all majority of the phone lines where down and i missed my meeting the so called non important mgmt meeting.
  • Emails where bouncing couldn't call some of my clients.

All these made my day but for some sorry old sods it was not interesting.But hey its a friday ,u don't need to work and u get paid for it what more can u ask for

Go on get a life





No comments: